Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuxie Tuesday

It got warm yesterday, over 40F, and the snow is starting to melt, which pleases Mom very much. It's still not gone though, which is no surprise to anybody around here.

We want the snow to melt, but we want it to do so s-l-o-w-l-y because if it melts too fast there will be flooding (because the ground is still frozen) and that would be really bad.


Mom really happy is that the sun is still out when she gets home.

Lookit the picture she took of me last night.



P.S. Dear Sally, The contest rules stated you had to post your entry to the When When Contest in the comments of the March 1 post. Your comment was in Friday's post, therefore you are ineligible to enter the contest.  However I can change the rules, so I will ask Mom to enter your guess.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Whatcha doin' all the way over there, Millie? Mom's home - it would be nice if you ran over to greet her!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

Things are starting to look a whole lot better around your way , Millie.

Noela Sydney Australia

Mr Puddy said...

Golden Sun Puddle !!!!
Pawsome !

Happy for you
xoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

great pikshur of a GIANT Millie shadow!

sally said...

Oh my cookies I forgot about that rule or I would have posted there. I am sorry, If I don't get in it is ok I understand is my bad. It was a silly sally guess anyway. Thank you for the reply, And look at your long batcat shadow!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we hope ewe due knot get any floodz out yur way millie....stay safe ~~~

Just Ducky said...

WE had 50s the past two days, our snow is going and going, but not yet gone.