Friday, March 20, 2015

First Day of Spring?

This is the first day of Spring, but it sure doesn't look like it. It's 16F outside. (That's -8.88C) and we might get some snow tonight. Mother Nature sure does have a sense of humor.

So does my pal Ellen in Oregon. She actually asked me if I could arrange it so our daytime temps stayed COLD for a few more days so the snow wouldn't melt so fast. That way she'd have a better chance of winning the When When Contest. I'm not sure I have to. Cosmo's guess is April 2, and right now that's looking very good. Sasha has April 14, and that's a contender too.


Alas, I am not THAT powerful. The snow will melt when it melts and we will all just have to wait and see what that happens.

Have a nice day furriends!

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, if you have any pull, keep it cold until 2 days before our when when guess date, and then make it 90 degrees. MOL

Megan said...

April 2 might look good to you, Millie, but surely Mother Nature has other dates in mind?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

Just keep warm, Millie - the snow will melt exactly when it wants to, I imagine.

Noela Sydney Australia