Monday, December 29, 2014

Millie Napping

My absolute number one favorite napping spot is next to Mom when she's sitting on the couch. I squeeze into the spot between Mom and the arm of the couch, no matter how small the space is.

If Mom's not home, or if she's busy in the sewing studio or in the kitchen, I find another cozy spot. Since we lost electricity on Turkey Day I haven't napped in my heated cat cup. Lately I haven't even slept on the soft fleece pillow near the heating vent in the dining room.  Nope, I've rediscovered this doughnut shaped cushion Monty's MomBean made for me a long time ago. Mom's put it under the TV console. I can keep an eye on everything from here.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Well - you can keep an eye on everything except the television! What are you going to do when the Australian Open starts next month?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

If you lived here, Millie, I am sure you would come out from under the TV to watch some cricket.
I know you and your Mom must be looking forward to our big tennis matches soon.


Noela Sydney Australia

Mickey's Musings said...

That looks mighty comfy :)
It's good to change up the sleeping spots ya know ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Hannah and Lucy said...

That looks as very cosy spot Millie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like it when mom moves things and they turn up in unexpected places. Like something new, that isn't, if that makes sense. You nap so prettily!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Don't moms know they need to keep our stuff in one place - where we like it.