Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Traveling Millie

 I sure do like getting the red carpet treatment when I travel.

The beds were so comfortable.

I had a bed all to myself.

Yesterday we left St Looee to go back to Julie's house in Mem-fiss. Mom packs way too much stuff. I was ready to go long before she was.

Mom and Julie used a GPS to tell them where to go. They didn't trust my Bast-given sense of direction.

You never know what you're going to see on the road.

 

The road was long and straight and kind of boring. I took a nap.

I make sure to be awake to visit Frost Bake Shop.


Now this is my idea of a cake. I wonder if they make it in Beef?


8 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Or in toona flavor? That would be pawsome!

Tell Mom to have safe travels.

Happy Tuxie Tuesday, Millie!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a pawsome cake! What were those funny things you passed! Looked like colorful dragons!

Monday walkers said...

I think I'll order a chocolate one, please !

Noela Sydney Australia

Megan said...

The bed might have been comfortable, but I bet it wasn't as good as napping on one that had your mom's quilts on it.

Safe travels Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Poppy Q said...

Looks like a great trip - nice looking cakes.

Cats Herd You said...

We love cupcakes. Did you lick one?

Shaggy and Scout said...

That bed and hotel room is just.....plain, like a white void compared to your home Millie! Those last 2 pics are much more Millie & Lynne-like! Color galore!

Just Ducky said...

travel safe, Miss Millie, mom and Julie