Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Traveling Millie

 I sure do like getting the red carpet treatment when I travel.

The beds were so comfortable.

I had a bed all to myself.

Yesterday we left St Looee to go back to Julie's house in Mem-fiss. Mom packs way too much stuff. I was ready to go long before she was.

Mom and Julie used a GPS to tell them where to go. They didn't trust my Bast-given sense of direction.

You never know what you're going to see on the road.


The road was long and straight and kind of boring. I took a nap.

I make sure to be awake to visit Frost Bake Shop.

Now this is my idea of a cake. I wonder if they make it in Beef?


Prancer Pie said...

Or in toona flavor? That would be pawsome!

Tell Mom to have safe travels.

Happy Tuxie Tuesday, Millie!

Angel and Kirby said...

That is a pawsome cake! What were those funny things you passed! Looked like colorful dragons!

Monday walkers said...

I think I'll order a chocolate one, please !

Noela Sydney Australia

Megan said...

The bed might have been comfortable, but I bet it wasn't as good as napping on one that had your mom's quilts on it.

Safe travels Millie.

Sydney, Australia

Poppy Q said...

Looks like a great trip - nice looking cakes.

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

We love cupcakes. Did you lick one?

Shaggy and Scout said...

That bed and hotel room is just.....plain, like a white void compared to your home Millie! Those last 2 pics are much more Millie & Lynne-like! Color galore!

Derby, Ducky said...

travel safe, Miss Millie, mom and Julie