Saturday, October 12, 2013

This'n'That Saturday


Mom brought me grocery shopping for the first time. It's not very interesting. In the great big store there is only one side of one half of an aisle devoted to cat food.  As you can see Mom bought a lot of yukky stuff. However there were some cans of my favorite stinky goodness.

Later we went to Mom's favorite quilt shop where she bought some more fabric (as if she needs any more), then we went for a drive. I made a couple of new friends.

I met this giraffe at Allyson's Apple Orchard,

and this very energetic woofie is Lulu.


Mom and I stopped for lunch.  I ate some turkey and Mom enjoyed the mushroom soup.

Then we drove home. I am really tired of driving.

I plan to be doing a lot of this this weekend, and none of that other stuff.

6 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy snoozing, Millie - you've earned it!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

millie pleeze send our best wishes to mr. karate and rubylocks

Megan said...

Wow - you're really getting the hang of this being out and about with your mom, aren't you?

Cat food - don't overlook the fact that in addition to cans of stinky goodness, the grocery shop would also sell fresh meat for those pusscats who prefer it, so that increases the amount of shelf space allocated to cats.

I don't like that woofie getting so up close and personal with you Millie - not when you've only just met.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

I am glad that you are helping your Mom, Millie - even if you don't like it all that much. We all have to do things like that sometimes- so good on you.


Noela Sydney Australia

Unknown said...

That was quite a big day, Millie. Enjoy your nap!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Enjoy your nap. You deserve it!