Friday, October 25, 2013

Freaky Friday


I went day hunting with Mom yesterday, to see what it was like.


O my Bast! It was BORING!

All Mom does all day long is tippy tap on her computer and move papers from one place to another. She talked on the telephone and walked around some, but it was very dull. Mom doesn't even have any windows in her workspace, so I couldn't watch Bird TV.

I had to sit quietly and stay out of the way. That's not hard for me to do, but there weren't any soft places for me to nap. No pillows or cushions, and no quilts! I might go again, though, because Mom says there are some really nice beans there, and they want to meet me.  Yesterday I was very shy and stayed on Mom's desk, but I might be able to go exploring if I go back.

We'll see, but seriously, have I told you lately how glad I am to be a Cat?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be very careful where you go Millie. On the other side of the door it is very noisy, and your beautiful furs could end up in the product.

Quiltdivajulie said...

You are getting brave, Miss Millie!!

Megan said...

Much better to stay home, do your own thing in your own time, Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Monday walkers said...

I think I agree with Megan, Millie - home is the place for lovely cats like you. Spare a thought for your Mom tho' - she has to go there 5 days a week - in order to get some of those green papers.

Noela Sydney Australia

Mickey's Musings said...

We totally agree Millie!
Home is the best place to be.
We don't understand why our Moms want to leave it everyday :o
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Saku said...

You is so right Millie, home is the best place to be.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Shaggy and Scout said...

Poor humans, their little lives are so dull and dry.