Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday Caturday


I got tired of having snow pictures lead off my blog, so I put my paw down.  Mom snapped this photo of me this morning.

Here is the obligatory outside snow shot.

Mom likes it when there is no snow on the driveway or the street. She likes it when the snowbanks on either side of the road are gone so it's easier to drive. Otherwise the snow doesn't bother Mom much at all.

So when will this stuff melt? 

Dunno, but there is no snow forecast for the next week, and above freezing temperatures during the day.

8 comments:

Saku said...

What a pawsome picture Millie. You is certainly a better subject that the silly snow, MOL.

We hopes it is all gone very soon.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

No snow next week, but who knows what will happen after???

Megan said...

Well Milie, it's the nature of the When When contest to focus on the snow and take pics of it, but that is a very winsome pic of you today and I'm glad that you put your paw down and arranged for it to be taken.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE enjoy seeing your photo first before the snow!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I'm with you! I'd rather look at a pretty kitty than snow any day! MOL

Poppy Q said...

Have a great weekend, keep cosy and warm.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We agree your picture should ALWAYS go first...

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We much prefer seeing you to that cold white stuff. Happy Birthday to Plus One.