- Watch the Tennis (duh)
- Sew on her Black Box quilt
- Read the newest Armand Gamache book by Louise Penny, which will come out on Tuesday. Mom is particularly excited because it will be delivered to her Kindle by magic that day.
- Watch Project Runway (o my Bast was she angry at Ven last night. He was whining because he had to make a dress for a "plus-sized woman)
- Make some stupid Basil Pesto.
- Celebrate Auntie Karate's 50th birthday (tomorrow)
- Give me lots and lots of scritches
- Bring me here.
Friday, August 24, 2012
Mom's stay-cation is almost here. I am furry excited. Here are some of the things she will do: