Saturday, March 28, 2009

Strange Saturday

Samba, you don't live too far away, and you probably know that if there is snow at your house, there is snow at my house too. Well, the snow is still here, so you are not the winner of the When When Contest. I do think we will have a winner very soon!Monty, honey, Mom said if you show this picture to your Mombean, she will squee.
I don't get it either. I think she'll squee over this, though!

C'mon over and we can spend some quality time together. I understand that big woofie over at your house is a little slow on the uptake and can be rather annoying.

*smootchies*

3 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

You got both beans to squee. Weird.

I AM ON MY WAY.

Motor Home Cats said...

Looks loke your mom is going to be using the hot as hell box.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Interesting! Rice and cornmeal. Now Mom wants to know what it is going to be! We did not get snow today, but several ladies at the quilt store this morning told Mon they saw flurries!