Monday, February 18, 2008

Meezer Monday

Mom says we aren't going to make a Gizzy Quilt to raffle to help the Meezers!

Before I could object, she stopped me with a look. She says we are DEFINITELY going to make something and have a raffle to help the Meezers, she just said it wasn't going to be a Gizzy Quilt.

It's going to be bigger.

Bigger than what?

Bigger than a Gizzy Quilt.Bigger than a Gizzy Quilt?

That's what I said.

Bigger than two Gizzy Quilts?
Yes.

How much bigger?

You'll have to wait until the Raffle for Churchill is over to find out.

But Mom, one Gizzy quilt is the perfect size for a cat. Why would anycat want anything bigger...
WAIT A MINUTE....

That's all I'm telling for now, Millie.

Mom keeps secrets better than I do.

Jemima, Tiger Lily & Ruckus are showing off their new Gizzy Quilts over at Bizzy for Gizzy. And Merlin is showing off his new Gizzy Quilt today too! You should go check them out!

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Can't wait to see what you are raffling off for The Meezers, Millie! :)

I'm showing off my new Gizzy quilt on our blog today. I'll post to the Bizzy for Gizzy site soon. - Merlin

Monty Q. Kat said...

You aren't getting anofur cat, are you???

::worried look::

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my goodness. you guys are so wonderful.

Milton said...

big enouf for a bean and cat to nap together? Oh, that would be really great! I loves to nap with mine mombean.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow! Bigger den two Gizzy kwilts! Mom has been putting my kwilt on her lap and I lay on it and dat makes her all happy...mom's are weerd.~Zippy

Tybalt said...

Oh my paws and whiskers! How exciting. I can't wait to see what it is!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I am ... intrigued!!!! Bigger than a Gizzy Quilt?!? I cannot wait to know what's up for the Meezers!
DMM

Fat Eric said...

That sounds REALLY interesting!

The Furry Bambinos said...

The suspense is almost too much to handle!! We can't wait to find out!!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Motor Home Cats said...

We are waiting to find out - you are such a nice kitty to do so much for everyone.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Lux said...

This sounds very intriguing - I can't wait to find out!

Just Ducky said...

Ohhhh Millie, this sounds like it could be fun. Can't wait to find out what it would be.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We can't wait to see what you are going to raffle off!!