Mom missed me so much, she bought me a PRESENT!
She says it's a heated cat cup. Now, don't get me wrong or anything, but this doesn't look like any cup I have ever seen. She tried to lure me into it by putting my sparkly ball and Nip-filled mink mousie in it, but I'm smarter than that.
Yup. I ain't gettin' in that silly thing. I'm just fine right here, thank you very much.
Oh yeah, it's Thursday, and that means Thursday Thirteen. So here is a list of 13 things I missed while I was on the Road Trip:
1. My cat hammock
2. Getting Mom to give me scritches behind my ears
3. Watching the birds in the bushes outside
4. Mom giving me scritches under my neck
5. My very own bed that Monty gave me for the Summer Secret Paw (it's next to the new cat cup thing in one of the pictures above)
6. Getting Mom to give me Roast Beast when she makes herself a sandwich
7. My special spot in the window in the studio where I can watch the little sticky people next door run around and scream.
8. Walking on Mom while she is sleeping in bed
9. Getting scritches behind my ears
10. Checking out every single Gizzy quilt that she makes for cats all over the world
11. Napping in my cat hammock in the sun
12. Playing with my Nip Mousie
13. Getting scritches behind my ears. Did I say how much I missed those?
'Course now that I am home, I miss Monty Q. Maybe HE can come over and try out the heated cat cup thing. Dunno if he'd fit, though. Bet he could squeeze himself into it.