Thursday, September 27, 2007
Tardy Thursday Thirteen
It's still Thursday, and I am not too late to post a Thursday Thirteen.
13 Things I Am Thinking About Lately
1. Jasmine is still missing the litterbox. What's with that?
2. Mom is not gonna work on Friday, but she will be working on Saturday. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.
3. It was really hot last night - and September is almost over. I thought the weather was supposed to get cooler, not hotter.
4. Mom is reading two books at the same time. Well, not at the exact same time. She is reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets here at home, and a Dick Francis book on her lunch break at work. I know she likes to multitask, but this might be stretching it, as far as I am concerned.
5. The moon was full last night. I could see stars. Sometimes Mom points out Orion the pin-head. I do not understand. The pins are in the sewing room.
6. There is a planter box full of orange flowers Mom calls Nasty-shams on the porch. They are very pretty.
7. Roxy can be a very naughty dog sometimes.
8. Monty Q has been hiding out behind the couch after he said his mom looked like a beached whale. I wonder if he's got a doghouse back there?
9. I thought TV shows were on one night a week. This week Dancing with the Stars was on THREE nights. More than just a bit of overkill, I think.
10. Then again, Marie's namesake did quite well.
11. Mom has been waiting all summer to see if Sara Sidle got out from under that red car. Now she knows, but I won't spill the beans.
12. Mr Karate and Mom went to see 3:10 to Yuma and she said the crow was awesome. Big whoop. A crow is a big black bird. Who cares?
13. Mr Bellycheck's foolishness notwithstanding, we are still big fans of the guys named Pat.