Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Meme Thing


Skeeter & LC tagged me for this meme.

Q: What were you doing 10 years ago?
A: I wasn't around 10 years ago.

Q: What were you doing 1 year ago?
A: According to Malcolm, cramming myself into the smallest most uncomfortable places I could find.

Q: Name five snacks you enjoy.
A: 1. Beef; 2. Beef Temptations; 3. Temptations; 4. Temptations; 5. Temptations.

Q: Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
A: Happy Birthday; Twinkle Twinkle Little Star; Jingle Bells; ... I dunno...

Q: Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
A: Buy Mom a nice house; Build a yard that was safe enough for me to have fun; Make Mom quit day hunting; Take care of Mim-may and Pip-pay; Buy Jasmine a different house.

Q: Name your five bad habits.
A: I eat Jasmine's food; I scratch the back of Mom's nice wing chair; I knock stuff off the table and counters; I pester Jasmine (but I don't think that's bad); ... uh...

Q: Name five things you like doing.
A: Running around at top speed; Watching the birds outside; Napping in the cat hammock; Playing with Mom; Blogging.

Q: Name five things you would never wear again.
A: I don't wear things

Q: Name five favorite toys:
A: My 'nip filled mink mousie; a package of Mom's earplugs; my big purple feather toy; my bouncy toys; any pen or pencil I can knock off the table.

I'm s'posed to tag other cats, but right now I gotta go pester Jasmine, so do the meme if you want to. You are all "IT."

4 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

*takes notes*

I always like learning more about my Milliegirl. :)

Christine and FAZ said...

I don't wear things either, so the humans have to computer generate things for me to wear. That way we are both satisfied. FAZ

Unknown said...

Those are very good answers - I really enjoyed learning more about you.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Millie - We really liked the "five things you would do if you were a millionaire". LOLOL!