Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting comfy with the big cats

I think I am getting it... The big cats don't mind me around as long as I don't pester them. Well my definition of pestering them and theirs is probably different, but I think I am learning the difference.

When the Lady left for the day Gizzy was sleeping comfortably on her bed, and I was close by. He didn't mind, and I liked being near him. Jasmine is another story, but the Lady says not to worry too much about her, that she's like that with everybody, not just me.

I am feeling very comfortable around both the cats and the Lady, although I still keep an eye out on her whenever she's around. I'm not eager for her to cut my claws again any time soon. Still, I prance around with my tail straight up, like I own the place. Heh, I'll let the big cats think they run the place, but I can run faster, jump higher and play harder than they do. Tonight I was having fun on the couch with my tail. And when I got a little tired, I lay down and rested my eyes for a little bit.

Yeah, I like it here.
(I didn't sit still enough tonight for the Lady to take a picture.)

6 comments:

Max said...

You should *always* keep an eye out on the People! Even when you've been there for forever. You just never know what a People is going to do, like take you to the stabby place...

Teri said...

Wow, Stronger...faster...better...Sounds like that bionic leg is really working out for you.

I am soooo happy you are getting scritches from the Lady. They are the best!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Well, Millie I'm so proud of you. And the Lady. I think you found the bestest forever-home. It took patience and trust from both of you, and just look at you now.

Anonymous said...

Millie, you're doing so well! I'm so proud of you!

Please tell your Lady that we're all proud of her, too. She's doing a fabulous job of letting you write your own blog (it has become my favorite), and she takes really great pictures.

Keep up the good work!

-- Katie

momsbusy said...

wow, millie, things are really progressing well. you seem to be getting everyone trained. please let the lady take a picture of you. we would love to see what you are up to now.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Millie, it's yer frend Speedy. I herd from Malcolm where you were now. Sounds like u gots a nice fureffer home. good fer u. I likes yer bloggie, I still don't gots one but i'm werkin' on mommy, maybe soon.