Saturday, October 02, 2010

Surprising Saturday

When the Hots are here, I only eat half my stinky goodness at breakfast and dinner. Mom usually leaves me some crunchies, but I don't eat them much. So Mom decided to see if I would like a new kind of crunchies.Um, yeah.

nom, nom, nom...

8 comments:

  1. Those crauchies look super yummy. save some for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the Human gets fresh new crunchies for me to try. In fact, I like crunchies better than Stinky Goodness most of the time. Those look nommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New crunchies! that is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmmm!!! New crunchies sound good!! You look like you are enjoying them too :)
    Happy noms,heehee
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of new crunchies? Glad you like them. No new main crunchies for us but we do have those new treats we like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a good mother, your Mom - always thinking about you. Give her an especially big cuddle this evening, won't you?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm - but will it last. Me I usually like the new noms for a couple of days and then ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:36 AM

    Yer lucky, when we dont eat the stiny that we normally like, TBT just leaves it there. Well, he DOES turn it over a few times to present a fresh smell.

    We usually resort ta eatin it by the next meal time... We're shamed...

    ReplyDelete