Friday, May 28, 2010

Freaky Friday

I -can- fit under the bureau!

See!

Can you find me? (tee hee!)

16 comments:

  1. i SEE you!!!!

    xoxo
    love & licks!!
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a great hiding place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your whiskers!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw you - a paw in the first picture and whisters in the second - that is a great hidey hole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peek a boo - I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whiskers! What a great spot! You can ambush your Mom from there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But can you get back out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahha, good hiding spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:59 PM

    We see yer whiskers in the lower right! But that's still good hiding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silly Millie, someone would think you are a ferrat!
    Have fun at your play.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whiskers, tuck them in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent place, Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really good hiding place, Millie. I wish I could fit under the Human's dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's cool Millie !!! It's a;ways handy to have hiding places ;)
    Have a great long weekend too :)
    Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete