Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Millie in Oz

This is the view from where I am staying, overlooking Garigal National Park.  It, and I, am in Oz.

Here I am in a banksia tree. It's in the high 60's here during the day.

Here I am in the wattle. At night it gets down to the mid 40's. Not too cold as far as I am concerned, but those who live around here disagree with me.

Here I am in a bird's nest fern. They say it's winter here, but I don't see any snow, so I'm not buying it.

I am SO EXCITED!!! I am with one of my oldest and very bestest friends.


I am Down Under. I am in Australia, with Megan from Sydney.

Can you see how HAPPY I AM!!! Can you see how EXCITED!! Because I AM!!! I am going to be visiting here in Oz for a while. Naturally I will zip back to the City of Angels to visit Mr Karate & Rubylocks and the new kit, but I will then return to Oz for more sightseeing and visiting with Megan. After that, a big surprise.

10 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wholly mutual visits, Batcats! We are impressed with the planning and plans... And you and Megan look so purrfect together!!! MOL!

Megan said...

And what's this about one your "oldest friends"? I'm not THAT old, surely? I'm not as old as your mom, for starters.

The good news is that I've had a haircut since this photograph was taken. Perhaps it'll be your turn for one tomorrow Millie?

Megan (and Millie)
Sydney, Australia

Charliepuss said...

Whacky doo, Millie. That's a big trip in a plane all to go see one of your OLDEST furiends! While you are in Oz, make sure you ask Megan to introduce you to Vegemite! Wonderful stuff! Yummy yummy yum yum!

Monday walkers said...

Millie - now we know (where you are!).

You are SO close to me, Millie - perhaps you will come over to visit - please?
I could maybe show you a couple of Aussie things which Megan has not done so far - PLEASE come!

And what could you possibly mean by that last sentence ?- BIG surprise- how much bigger can your surprises get? What could it possibly be? Oh well - I guess we will all just have to wait to see.

Noela Sydney Australia

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW! Australia?
That really is a long way from home :o
Looks like you are having a great time too.
You are turning into a global traveler.
We look forward to the big surprise!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Hannah and Lucy said...

Are you looking forward to visiting Mr. Karate, Rubylocks and the new baby Millie? We bet your Mom will love having you there with them.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Millie - you and Megan look positively wonderful together!!!

Deborah said...

Millie,
Will you pop over and visit Poppy Q? If you do say hello for me. I can't wait to see more of your adventure!
Love,
Deborah

Just Ducky said...

Miss Megan, so nice to see what you look like! I hope you enjoy your time with Miss Millie, she is a lovely lady cat.

Pop over to NZ and say hello to Poppy Q too if you can.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're in Oz without your mom? You are one brave traveler. And Megan must be a really good friend for you to travel so far to see her. Have a good time.