Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snow-less Saturday

Whenever you hear "snow" on the news, you think of me in New Hampster, getting dumped on with snow. Naturally I don't give a darn because I don't have to shovel the stuff or drive in it or any of those things. (Actually the smartest thing to do in a snowstorm is stay home.) And you often get to see a snow map of New England showing how much snow we're gonna get, and it's always taller than me.


Not this time.

This time we aren't getting any snow. Nope. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'm going to enjoy this.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Well, they're not called Weather Guessers for nothing, you know Millie. So, it may be sensible to wait until after the storm has passed before you celebrate - just in case they got it wrong (again!) and you're drowning in the white stuff. I'll keep my fingers crossed, however, and I'm sure that that will help.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Pat said...

Well, we are getting your share of it here, Millie. It started yesterday around 3pm and hasn't stopped. Fortunately, Jack (the dog) and I are like you; we don't have to go anywhere or shovel. Yay!!

Just Ducky said...

Yeah Millie, me and mum are having fun watching the news people play in the snow and wind. We got nothing on this one, went way south of us and up the coast.

Although Uncle Flip lives outside DC, so he may be digging out for a few days!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good to hear you missed the big snow!
We might get a bit from it as it passes by.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We know YOU get bigger snowstorms than WE do (like that 100" one). No Contest at all! But this was really big ta US, HERE.

But used ta bigger storms or not, we hope ya missed this one.

Love ya Millie!