Thursday, October 24, 2013

LOOKY! LOOKY! LOOKY!

O holy Bast!  Look what Mr Brown brought:


 It's my own personal calling card!
 

Here's a closeup of the front.

and here's the other side, so folks can see for themselves that I am a well-traveled cat.


Lookit! I have a whole box of them.  Yes, Mom and I ordered them from Vistaprint.

So why did I get a box full of my own personal calling cards? Because when I was in St Loo-ee and Mem-fiss a couple of weeks ago I made lots of friends who wanted to know more about me. Mom and her friend Julie thought it would be nice if there was an easy way to let folks know where to find my blog. Mom came up with the idea of the card, and when we got home we designed them together.



I am very happy with them.

13 comments:

Megan said...

They are sensational Millie. Are you the first pusscat in the whole world to have your own business card? I am so impressed.

Well done Millie and mom.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your very own business cards. Now Mom can hand them out when she gives talks!

Monday walkers said...

They are beautiful, Millie.
I made some for myself - plain white cards, with black printing - quite boring- if only I had a beautiful face like yours, I could put a photo of myself on them!!
Good girls - you and Mom.

Noela Sydney Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

For a moment there, Millie, I thought your human was coming to the Cat Writers Conference next weekend! My human will be there and she thinks your human would have a lot of fun!

Poppy Q said...

Awesome - you deserve millions more fans. We think you should print lots more.

Julie and Poppy
xxx

Quiltdivajulie said...

Bee-you-tee-ful!!

The Florida Furkids said...

How cool! We have to share Mom's business cards.

The Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Very nice - I will look forward to getting a card from each of you at BlogPaws2014!

Pufferoonie said...

VERY NICE Millie. That's exactly what those kind of cards are for.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome!!!
That is a great idea too and you look so pretty,front and back ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Just Ducky said...

What a neat idea. Not that you aren't already famous, but now you can be even more famouser!

Saku said...

What a great idea! Your furry own calling cards...and they is gorgeous, just like you!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is a wonderful idea Millie!
You are already an internet sensation with your back-story and now more people will find out about this wonderful cat-blogosphere! Nice work!