Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jumping

I am watching TV. I am watching this guy, Felix, who is going to jump out of a capsule from the edge of space. The guy is nuts. But I want to see what happens.

Because, I'm curious, you know.

I hope the guy gets down safely.  I'm a big fan of happy endings.  Now, if you'll excuse me...

Update:
Holy carp! He did it! He even landed on his feet! I'm impressed!  Mom was so nervous she almost stopped watching!




P.S. Mom is tinkering with my blog template.  Please bear with us until she gets it just right.

9 comments:

The Selvage Fairy said...

The new look for your blog is very elegant and sophisticated; just like you.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, we're not quite sure what he is doing, but we hope he makes it to the ground. Floating off into space in a balloon wouldnt be good...

Sparkle said...

He made it! My human was very nervous about it.

Love the new blog look!

Max said...

We tried to watch it online but could never get the stream to start streaming, so we missed it :/

Saku said...

Our mom thinks he's nuts, and says some people have more money than brains.

We didn't watch but good thing he landed okay - he must have watched a cat or two land on their feet, MOL.

We all like the new blog look - it's very pretty!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku (Mom Eileen)

Turlough and Cassidy's Mom said...

We like the new template, it's very feminine without being "girly".

Megan said...

Never a dull moment at your house, Millie.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We watched that crazy man too! We were so scared!

MrsB said...

LOVE the new layout!