Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Am A Thinking Cat

I really am a thinking cat. I think a lot. I think about how much Mom likes it when I sleep next to her at night (like I did last night). I think about how nice it is to get my favorite Catnip-flavored Temptations treats at treat time every night. I think about  how nice and warm it is inside and how lucky I am to have a nice warm furrever home.
I think about how lucky I am to have a terrific Mom who figured out how to make me happy and be patient while I learned to be comfortable around peoples.  Mom didn't need anybody like Jackson Galaxy to tell her how to act around me, and how to make me feel good. Jackson Galaxy is that guy from My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet. Mom and I watch the show together, and WOW! I knew it before, but lots of peoples are really stupid when it comes to how to live with a cat.

I think this Jackson guy is pretty cool, even if he does look a little weird.

OK, that's enough thinking for one day. I'm gonna go take a nap.

4 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

First!!

And we think you're the prettiest girl cat around!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You have a lot on your mind, Millie!

Sparkle said...

I agree Millie - I watch My Cat From Hell and it totally amazes me how stupid humans can be!

Megan said...

You are a thoughtful cat, aren't you? Your mom is a thoughtful mom. You're a good match!

Megan
Sydney, Australia