Monday, July 11, 2011

Millie Monday

Guess who came to visit yesterday? Mim-may and Missy-the-woofie, who wasted no time in sleeping on MY pile of laundry.
I sat across the room, and gave her the Evil Eye, but you can see all the good that did. I had to wait until she left to do the next best thing.Re-claim my spot.

Hmph!


And for all the beans who want Mom's Pesto recipe, you can find it here: PESTO, from her old cooking blog. If you want it in a "word" document, email me and I will send it to you.

10 comments:

Megan said...

Hmph indeed Millie. I think you need to sit down with Mim-may and have a serious chat about the protocols of visiting your home.

I don't think there's any point speaking directly to the woofie. They're typically too stupid to understand. But Mim-may might know how to explain it to Missy using small words and diagrams. Good luck.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Devil Dog said...

I know all about woofies who steal your spot (Missy does that to me, as well). As far as your answer to mom's tv trivia, nasty buzz sound, incorrect. Sorry.

:)
Roxy

KnottedFingers said...

Glad you got your spot back Millie! You need to watch those spot stealing dogs!

Angel Simba said...

Thank Cod she didn't stay overnight!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You were nice to not try and take it back while you were there!

Sparkle said...

I think you were very polite, Millie, waiting for the guests to leave before taking back your spot. Stink eye notwithstanding.

Pasha's Mommy said...

The nerve of that woofie....Hmph!

Monday walkers said...

Oh! How could they just take over like that,Millie?
Your Mom's pesto recipe sounds good - I must try it.

Noela Sydney Australia

Gigi said...

Well, thank Cod that woofie was not movin' in! A day or two of lying there should get rid of the smell!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Now you will haf to re-scent that whole area! A kittehz work is nefur done!