Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Thoughts on Thursday

I have a few random thoughts today.

1. I guess I still have to be careful when I post pictures of my tummy. Poor Monty. First I forget his birthday, then this.

2. It's cold out. Really. It's like 52F out, which is like 11C. Damn cold for June, I'm telling you.

3. Mom's all wrapped up in swapping babies for the Doll Quilt Swap 9. You all know how she is... if it's not one thing, it's another.

4. OK, that's all I have time for, because Mom has gotta go day hunting. (She's gotta keep me in stinky goodness!)

10 comments:

vic said...

i invite you to a contest:
http://vicoprea.blogspot.com/2010/06/concurs-de-cozi-de-mitza.html

Kea said...

Hi Millie! You look pretty content on your hammock. It's chilly here too, and rainy, and we're longing for some of the sunshine and warmth we had in May!

Hannah and Lucy said...

It's the same temperature here today too - where is summer hiding.
Do you think Monty ought to wear dark glasses in case you show a tummy picture.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Millie! That is a cute picture of you in your hammock! And it has been chilly here too - but today it is finally warm again - hopefully it reaches you soon!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Enjoy your cool air. It is 90 here but that is cooler than the 100 they were predicting!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You look so pretty on yer nice hammik, Millie! We keep askin TBT to make us one, but he keeps fergettin...

Megan said...

Lookin' good there Millie.

It's 11C where I am, and we're calling it winter!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Katnip Lounge said...

Millie,

We just had a heat wave, we'll blow it your way! Though it's been a cold Spring here, too.

Keiko said...

You are so cute Millie!!
Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You sure know what you like, thanks for telling us about your day...and you look very loungy in your hammock!