Monday, June 15, 2009

Too Cute for the Camera on Monday

The party for Pip-pay was great. Everybody loved the cakes Mom and Mim-may made. When Mom got home we both had dinner (stinky goodness for me, stupid junk out of the crooked pot for her.) Then we watched tv. We watched a cake get burnt on FoodTV challenge and that made Mom laugh and laugh. I sat with Mom and got my scritches. Then we watched the Next Food Network Star. I had had enough scritches, so I watched from my new favorite spot on the couch. I looked so cute Mom wanted to take a picture, but her little camera was in the sewing room. As soon as she got up to get it, I moved.

So what else is new?

11 comments:

Noll's Nip said...

Is that the same show that does those elaborate & towering cakes? Cause that is such fun to watch!

Mishkat said...

That always happens around here too. Or else all the cats decide they want to pose at once. We're sure you looked very cute, Millie!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Good work, Millie! We're not posers either.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Parker said...

Hey Millie - you and I watched the same TV last night! How cool!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is the only way it should be!

Tybalt said...

Millie, you certainly do know how to live . . . stinky goodness and skritches!

Unknown said...

Dat is a purr-ty good commentary. Did youz ebber fink of writing in a diary?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, seeing a cake get burnt would prolly make our mom cry. We love to get mom all excited about how cute we are and den stop being cute as soon as she gets da camera.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Millie, it doesn't surprise me you would move as soon as she went to get the camera, that is just a typical cat thing. No big deal! I had to stop watching the Food Network Challenge shows because anytime something bad happened (usually something they worked on all day breaking at the end) I would feel bad and cry. Plus, the idea of a burnt cake means you can't eat the cake, and that is sad too!

Motor Home Cats said...

We also move sometimes when Mom gets the camera. Sometimes we just don't like the flashy box.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Mouchois said...

Haha. You sound exactly like Melvin. Every time I get a the camera to take a picture of him he runs away or turns his head.
We wish we could see your cute face, though!