Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool!

This is what it really looked like outside this morning. (Sorry Poppy Q, you didn't win the When When Contest.)

Did you have a fun April Fool's Day today? I sure did laugh when I read about Google's CADIE and the things on ThinkGeek's home page. Did you like the picture on APOD? Did you enjoy reading about the kittens that refused to grow up? My post earlier today is as true as those. Which is to say it wasn't.

Were you fooled?


Yes, I'm a scamp. I admit it.

7 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Ah ha! You gotted us Millie! Good one!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh you got us! We got all excited about maybe winning the contest! :-(

Just Ducky said...

Oh I didn't get to check in earlier, that would have been a big fool for the day.

Motor Home Cats said...

We are glad we came after you revealed the joke because we just might have been fooled. That was a great joke Millie.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Poppy Q said...

I was hoping it was fool, and I was really really really hoping I got to win. However good luck to the rest of my buddies.

This is the bestest competition Miss Millie.

Anonymous said...

When I went to log into Gmail and saw CADIE, my first thought was "please let this be an April Fool's prank." I find the predictive typing feature in Word (and now on my Windows-based smart phone) annoying enough. One of my first learning experiences in Windows applications now is to figure out how to turn stuff like this OFF. My reaction to CADIE was "NOOOO!!!!!!!"

The Meezers or Billy said...

that CADIE stuff was hysterical. But really, our mom needs the cell phone app that reads the brain.