Monday, March 16, 2009

With Mom

There's still snow on the ground, so Colby and Cheddar, you two didn't win the When When Contest. It was a warm weekend, and a lot of the snow melted. Mom is hoping it will be gone by the end of the month. We'll see. If you look in my sidebar, you can see a list of all the contestants of the When When Contest with the dates they have chosen.

Mom has been spending a lot of time in the green recliner, and I have been sitting next to her. When she gets up, I take care of business.

5 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

You seemed to have missed a spot on the belly area...perhaps I could help with that...

meemsnyc said...

Millie, that looks like a great place to sit, cool recliner. Our daddy wants one in our new house.

Parker said...

I predict that when next Monday comes, the snow will have dissapeared!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look very comfy in teh green recliner!

Poppy Q said...

Looks like a great snuggle spot Miss M.