Mom and I are on our way back home to New Hampster.
Here are 13 good things about going home.
1. My house is quieter.
2. I can sleep anywhere I want.
3. Nobody tries to pet me.
4. The quilts have been delivered. My job is done.5. I miss my cat hammick.
6. I miss my window hammick.
7. If you can believe it, I'm eager to get back to doing the QA check on the Gizzy quilts.
8. Mom's experiencing weird sewing withdrawal symptoms.
9. Roxy is on the warpath.
10. Mr Karate misses Mom.
11. Mim-may wants Mom back.
12. Little sticky beans are nice, but it's quieter at my house.