Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Stork Has Arrived!

The Stork Has Arrived!

It's Miles' Meezer's birthday today. He's havin' a big party. I'll be there to celebrate a bit later...

Right now I've gotta go celebrate with Monty Q, because the stork has arrived with Little NewBean!

She was born at 5:31 AM EDT this morning. She has reddish brown hair and weighs in at 7 pounds 6 ounces. Mombean says she is very dainty, and the nurses say she has a temper!!

Oops... I forgot to say she has blue eyes.


...psst... Mom! Does this make me an auntie-kitty?

10 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is great news!!!! I bet Monty and his family are too happy!!! I bet you are too "Auntie" Millie ,heehee

Purrs Mickey

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How exciting that NewBean has arrived! :) Thanks for sharing the news with us, Millie. :)

Parker said...

What a joy-filled day! NewBean and Miles share the same birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thanks for letting us know, Millie.

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

What a sooper day!!! Fanks for lettin us know Mille :)

Lux said...

Ooh, how exciting about the stork! Have a great weekend, Millie!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Millie, that's wonderful news on Mother's Day Weekend! Thanks for passing along the information!

Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I agree with Mickey: Whoot, whoot! Yay for the new babybean at Monty Q's house!

DMM

Tybalt said...

WOW! Congrats to Monty Q and his mombean! I was beginning to think the stork had lost their address.

Holly said...

Hi Millie, I believe this is my first visit to your blog. I realize you're a girl but I have to say you have a mighty good looking goatee! Congrats on becoming an auntie-kitty :)