Mom loves Project Runway. She has been watching since Season One, way before it became a big hit and everybody got on the bandwagon. I would love to be on Project Runway. But they wouldn't take me. Here are 13 reasons why I think I should have been on Project Runway.
1. I am always perfectly attired: Black and White is a timeless, classic combination.
2. I have a terrific color sense. Look at all the Gizzy Quilts I have designed. (ok, Mom helped)
3. I know how to strike a pose.
4. My claws are better than scissors for cutting.
5. I may be a cat, but I am never catty.
6. The camera loves me.
7. I have excellent taste. (I have excellent smell too: I can smell beef from another room...)
8. I know how to use my time wisely (napping, mostly)
9. I would never get into a fight with Nina Garcia.
10. I know what a sewing machine is.
11. I can take criticism (but mostly I ignore it)
13. Wait a minute.... I am still thinking...