Thursday, October 11, 2007
Thirteen Things That Are Different Now
1. The big one: Jasmine is gone. I am the Only Cat.
2. That means I am the Alpha Cat.
3. I demand Mom's attention quite a bit.
4. I demand she pet me for much longer periods than she ever used to. It makes her feel better.
5. I demand she pet me more often. Again, it makes her feel better.
6. I purr quite loudly now.
7. I can sit, lie, nap, play, wherever I want; even under the bed!
8. There are no Millie-free zones.
9. There is only one food bowl.
10. All the treats, all the Temp-ta-shuns, are Mine!
11. I jump on the bed in the morning after the squawk box wakes up.
12. I help Mom wake up by demanding to be petted. It makes her feel better.
13. Sometimes in the morning I lie down next to her on the bed while she pets me. You know, it makes her feel better.