Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sew Sew Saturday

Mom says she can see the light at the end of the Gizzy Quilt Tunnel. (I think she's been working too hard. There is no tunnel around here anywhere.)

Four more boxes of kitty quilts flew out of here yesterday on their way to Catifornia, Washingcat, Utahcat and Idahocat. She is hoping to finish another 8 Gizzy Quilts this weekend.

OH OH! Lookit this... what's up (down) with this? This is the machine Mom uses to make the Gizzy quilts. How is she gonna finish...

"It's OK, Millie, the sewing machine just needs to be cleaned and oiled."

Phew! THAT was close! Anyway, next week quilts will be flying to Catifornia, Alabacat, Tennecatsee and Illinoisycat. Another two will be riding down to Masscat with Brown. The quilts are Orange, Yellow, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple, Pink and Black & White. Sounds like a Rainbow to me.

I -still- don't have one. Mom put together some pieces with all colors and black and white. Here it is. I don't quite know how I feel about it. I'm thinking I should hold out for something special. I mean, I like the black and white, and I like the colors, but I'm just not feeling the love.

Here's one with black and white and lots of Red. It's better, but it's not calling out my name, either.Here's a black one with Pink and Limey Green and Aqua Blue. I do like Pink, but this one just doesn't do it for me.

Well, I'd rather get a quilt that is PERFECT for me, so I guess I'll keep waiting.

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, goody yoo gots comments! We tried to say sumfing furry eerly dis morning, or was it still last nite? Any way, yoor rite! Hold out fur da kwilt dat makes yoo go Oooo.

Millie said...

Yeah, Mom messed up last night when she posted this. Sorry about that!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Those are gorgeous quilts, Millie, but I'd hold out for something extra-special, just like you are!

Lux said...

I'm really interested in that machine! I'd like to play with it!