Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jasmine's Confessions


Hi all, Jasmine here. I'm not going to let the little pest run the whole show. It's my turn for some Kitty Confessions.

1. I am not mean. I am just shy and a little bit timid.

2. I don't like loud noises or loud beans.

3. I don't like having my space invaded by any animal or bean.

4. I will fight to protect what is mine. Don't tell me you'd do any differently.

5. I love battling and tossing the so-called "fake mice" around the house.

6. I catch the crickets that try to come into the house in autumn.

7. I make sure I'm the cat that sleeps at the foot of Mom's bed.

8. When it's hot out, my favorite spot is underneath the bottom shelf in Mom's closet.

9. I drink milk from Mom's cereal or glass every morning.

10. When I want attention, I know how to get it.

11. I have a sense of humor. Mom caught me pouncing on Gizzy once.

12. If needed, I can rear up on my hind legs and fight. I used to knock Gizzy over every single time.

13. I'm a cancer survivor.

14. I'd be fine with the little pest if she just left me alone. I don't play with Mom, what makes the pest think I am interested in playing with her?

15. I miss Gizzy.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a kitten hidden inside!!!!
Just let her out more often :)
I know, I'm 14. You are just a Big kitten now. Hahahah ;)

Mickey( a black cat)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh, I'm sorry y'all are missing Gizzy so much lately. Maybe you could let Millie cuddle one time to help you both out?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasmine, It's nice to know some fings about you. You are furry interesting. I know that little sisters can be pests like Trixie. It's hard sometimes being a big sister and havin to share Mom.

Your friend,
Lucy

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Jasmine, knows that you is not mean. Maybe Millie needs a playmate more her own age. HEEEEE. Sorry Ms Millie's Mom.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Jasmine. It sounds like yoo are a furry sensitive kitty, but look out cuz yoo know how to stand up furr yerself when yoo haf to.
We're sorry yoo miss Gizzy, yoo must remember all the good times. One of our horsie frends had cancer and went ofurr the Rainbow Bridge around the same time as Gizzy. He wuz called Gizzy too. He liked kitties, maybe they will meet up.

Daisy said...

Jasmine, I know you are not mean! But I am very impressed with your fighting stance. Rearing up on hind legs is very advanced!

LZ said...

I'm so sorry you miss Gizzy, he was a very special cat. I like that you catch the crickets, I do that too!

Latte

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooh - we loves munchin' on crickets!

Parker said...

Hooray that you beat that crappy Cancer thing!
I bet you do miss Gizzy a lot. He was your bud for a long time. Millie just may be an "aquired taste for you!
You are a very wonderful gal!
Smooches,
Parker
P.S. Crickets = Yummy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We love you just the way you are.
*`~Princess

Just Ducky said...

At least you two have one thing in common. You both miss Gizzy. ::sigh::

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe, Gizzy wuz yoor buffer wuzzent he. Maybe Millie will settle down a bit, or, Mom cood get her a playmate more her own age and dey cood play together and leave yoo alone...

Mr. Hendrix said...

We know you aren't mean! You're just older and more laid back than Millie. Maybe if you could snuggle together, you could talk about Gizzy and that would make you feel better. It is hard to lose a loved one.

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS That is wonderful you are a cancer survivor! You must be a very strong kitty.

Around Your Wrist said...

those are some excellent confessions! i'm glad you make sure you get your place on the bed...

love
--suz

Karen Jo said...

I know you aren't mean. I'm sorry that you are missing Gizzy. You were together for a long time. Maybe Millie will settle down some day and you can be better friends. Hooray on beating the cancer!