Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sew or Blog?

Mom has a co-nun-drum. I don't know what that is, so don't ask me. She wants to read all the cat blogs. And she wants to be Bizzy for Gizzy, but she can't do both at the same time.

But here is some stuff you guys should know:
Dragonheart, Fat Eric, English Daisy and anybody else who lives overseas who wants a kitty quilt, Mom's day hunting job sends boxes ALL OVER THE WORLD. She says in order to find out how much it would cost to send a package overseas, she needs to know your addresses. So email me at darlingmillie AT gmail DOT com and we can find out. Then we can figure out the next step.

But she's gotta go get Bizzy for Gizzy. I'm snoopervising...

Tomorrow she's gonna have the story of how Gizzy came to live here.

4 comments:

Harlie said...

Hi Millie! I don't think I've commented here before, but I know my brother Mattingly has. I love to read your blog and see pictures of you because we look a lot alike!

I think it's great that your Mom is so Bizzy for Gizzy right now. I know all the cat bloggers will understand if you can't make it around and comment as much for a little while. Sometimes when my Mom gets that busy, we just keep checking in at the Catblogging News page just to make sure we don't miss anything major. Plus, when your Mom is busy sewing, we get lots of great pictures of you showing off the fabric!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow millie,
yer mom iz so talented.
i luv da quiltz.
mi mom made sum blanketz fer chrissmus ... but dat wuz jus a kwick hobbee fer her.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

are you still getting lots of snow tomorrow -- actually, today now?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tell your mom to be Bizzy for Gizzy and when she needs a break she can read some blogs. :) We all understand if she can't visit as many blogs as she would like with all the work to do for Gizzy, so don't worry about it. :)