Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pounce This Meme


I found this at Bonnie Underfoot & Victor Tabbycat's and thought I'd play along.

A) Four places I have lived:
  1. Orange Street, New Haven CT with my real momma
  2. With Malcolm and Jillian in New Haven CT
  3. With Dan and Maggie in New Haven CT
  4. With Gizzy, Jasmine and Mom in New Hampster
B) Four things I love to watch:
  1. Birds
  2. Squirrels
  3. Mom with her mouth hummer
  4. Gizzy
C) Four places I have been outside my home:
  1. Orange St, New Haven CT
  2. Sturbridge MA
  3. The Driveway outside the House
  4. Dr *****, next town over from here.
D) Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Google
  2. For Better or for Worse
  3. The Cat Blogosphere (cat blogging news and mews)
  4. Mt Washington Observatory
E) Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Temptations (Beef)
  2. Stinky Goodness (Beef)
  3. Beef
  4. My crunchies
F) Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. The kitchen counter
  2. The back of Mom's recliner
  3. The top of the television
  4. Next to Gizzy
G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
  1. My mink mousie
  2. A small packet of eaplugs
  3. My purple feather toy
  4. My tail
H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
  1. Millie Vanillie
  2. Tiny Terror
  3. Miss Pest
  4. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL------IE
I) Regarding Catnip:
  1. Love it
  2. It's nice
  3. Could take it or leave it
  4. Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: 1

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
  1. Love it
  2. It's nice
  3. Could take it or leave it
  4. Don't like it or can't have it
Answer: 4 (Haven't got any yet.)

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
  1. A new home for Jasmine - far away from me.
  2. A new home for Mom and Gizzy and I, where we can all play outside safely
  3. A catnip farm
  4. A Beef farm
L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
  1. Blogging
  2. Eat the big cat's food
  3. Nap and cuddle with Gizzy
  4. Avoid Jasmine
M) Four things I want to do this summer:
  1. Smell the grass outside
  2. Sleep in the sun in the cat hammock
  3. Watch birds, bunnies, and squirrels through the window
  4. Sit in open windows
N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
  1. My pink blankie
  2. My Mink mousie
  3. My cat hammock
  4. My sharp claws
O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
  1. Sleep in the cat hammock
  2. Hiss at Jasmine
  3. Get Mom to pet me and give me neck scritches
  4. Get Mom to give me Temptations
P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
  1. Paper bags
  2. Plastic bags
  3. Boxes
  4. Other (please describe)
Answer: 4 Under Mom's recliner

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
  1. Gizzy
  2. Jasmine
  3. none
  4. none
You know the drill. Copy this list and paste it into a new post. Insert your own answers, pass it on, and leave me a comment. I like comments. Yes, it's long. So skip some questions - you're a cat and don't have to do what anyone tells you.

7 comments:

Katnippia said...

Hi Millie, you did furry good on the meme. i knows this youz bloggie, but I tagged Jasmine to do the meme....Pounce

Daisy said...

Good list little Millie-Vanillie!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a sweet picture of you & Gizzy on the ironing board!
Plus, we loved your answers. Very interesting way to get to know our cat friends!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Millie! I'm glad that you "pounced" this, 'cuz I tagged you at my bloggie!
DMM

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Yes! I love how you grabbed this efun before DMM tagged you! You look quite comfy in the sun with Gizzy. My woman reads FBOFW efurry day, too. Hmmm... a beef farm? Interesting.

Tara said...

I luv the nick names! Millie Vanillie is way cute! Tara

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Millie Wheel, i luves tha Millie Vanillie, too.

an tha pickshure of u's and Gizzy by one of tha quilts is so sweet. i haf a pickshure posted fur Monday of me an Bear togefer.

purssss, KC

pee ess: fur those that don't know, i's nicknamed Millie to Millie Wheel at tha Noo Yeers Eve Par-tee. we's climbed up Big Ben 'n saw tha Millenium Wheel, which we then renamed in Millie's honor.