Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bizzy for Gizzy

You cat bloggers are pretty terrific. Mom is now Bizzy for Gizzy! Here are two more tops that are available... another pink one,
and this black one.

You can click the pictures to biggify. Mom's gonna be very busy making these. She's hoping to get the Paypal stuff worked out tonight. Thank all of you.

Anybody who commented before should send me an email at darlingmillie AT gmail DOT com to tell me if they have any preferences for any of the quilts pictured here or if they have want anything specific. 'Course Mom is trying to use fabric from her stash and not buy any more, but she's got a pretty good stash...

I gotta go get Mom back to work! She's gonna call the vet tomorrow to get Gizzy checked out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping for a simple resolution to Gizzy's problem - like maybe a little dental work. Headbutts and purrs coming your way Gizzy from Ninja. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Miss Millie, I have a bunch of fabric that I could mail to you to help with the Bizzy for Gizzy. My stash has gotten pretty epic and I'd rather see it go to a good cause then sit in the box and feel unloved. I don't have a furry friend at the moment, but I can at least off this little bit.

Would you please ask your Mom if she'd be interested? She can email me at ironchefsugar At hotmail Dot com. Thank you, and belly rubs to your Main Man Gizzy!

--lemming

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

u's know how I gotted mine own quilt? furrst, i sees it here, 'n fell in luf wif it, knowed exactly which one i wanted. then i waited till mommie wuz watching tv 'n i's jumped up on tha arm of hers chair, put my little paws on her shoulder, 'n started kissing her face. hee hee, i could've gotten anyfing i wanted! and i did!
purrrssss.... KC

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those look beautiful! :) Would you ship to Canada? (Charging us the full shipping price of course). If so, would you be able to make a quilt with different shades of blue?

Millie said...

Dragonheart, Yes and yes. Please send me an email to darlingmillie AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks,