Friday, January 26, 2007

Formerly Feral Friendly Family Friday


She's Home! She's Home! She's Home! She's Home! She's Home! She's Home!

I'm glad she's home. She brought me a bed. Lookit! Isn't it silly? It's kinda like a mouse. She got it at IKEA when she was in Texcats. She wanted to buy me one of these, like Dragonheart has, but she said it wouldn't fit in her suitcase. It was bad enough that she really had to squash everything to get this silly mouse bed in the suitcase.

Mom Lady's Mom thinks Gizzy is deaf. She said she would come in to feed us, and Gizzy wouldn't greet her at the door. (I did.) MLM said she would go find Gizzy, and call to him, but he wouldn't move. Then we she touched him, he jerked awake. Mom Lady says when she calls Gizzy he turns toward her, so she doesn't think Gizzy is deaf. But he could be hard of hearing.

Oh, about PINK and Mom: She has dark hair and more of a dark or olive complexion. She looks best in RED, but very good in PINK. You'll never see her wearing BROWN.

And Mom Lady caught Jasmine marking! She's got some anti-stinky stuff, but she's gonna hafta get more.

I'm glad Mom Lady's home, because now I can have more time to post on all the blogs. Now I can catch up. Tomorrow I will tell you about another present she got me!

13 comments:

LZ said...

Cool bed!! I have one of those awesome tents like Dragonheart has. I just LOVE that tent. Too bad she didn't bring you one, ours folded up really flat so Meowmy brought us one home on her last trip. I hope you have lots of nice naps on your mousie!

Latte

Daisy said...

YAY! I am glad yer Mommie is home. That mouse bed looks soft. And it is PINK!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Cute mousie bed! We knew your momma wouldn't forget to bring home a present! We hope Gizzy isn't deaf. Maybe he was just making a point of saying he isn't glad your mom left him, so he decided to ignore gramma.

Lux said...

What a *cute bed! I like the mousie design ...

I'm glad your Mom's home, Millie!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it wasn't you marking after all!! Nice mousie bed.

The M's said...

wonderful way to enjoy a mouse.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO! Glad your mom is home!

That is a marvelous bed!

Just Ducky said...

Yay, mom's home and with a cute pressie too.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Tell us about it, Mom was gone for a whole month and we are so behind on reading and blogging *sheesh* 'beans ~Merlin, Shadow, ko Ko

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your Lady Mom is home. That is the cutest bed. I hope you like napping on it.

Karen said...

hey that Ikea thing is Cool. does you mom know there is one IN MA. It is about 30 min tops outside of boston. Ikea is Great!!! From peabody ma it takes about 1:30. So it is day tripable

Millie said...

Yep, we know about the IKEA in Stoughton MA. It's about 2 hours from here. Mom says it's a good thing it's that far because she would be in real trouble if it were closer.

Anonymous said...

we love your bed. Cocoa wants ta put the bitey on the ears.

our Lady looks good in pink and red too, but you should see her in yellow! actually, you shouldn't. UG-LEEEE!
Grr