Thursday, November 30, 2006

TP Thursday - NOT!

The Lady says neither Gizzy nor Jasmine has ever played with toilet paper. She says she isn't willing to tempt me with the it just to get a picture of me looking cute to post here on TP Thursday.

On the other hand...






And if you can believe it, while the Lady was bribing Gizzy and I with Temptations treats (see some on the tp in the picture above) to get us to pose, I was running all over the place. Next thing she knew, I was peeing in the sink. While the water was running.

Really.

Truly.

She was so surprised, she didn't have a chance to yell at me.

I think I might be in trouble.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had one cat that used the plughole of the bath or shower to pee, another used the washbasin... he used to get this faraway look as he did his thing.
Better than messing on a carpet I suppose. :-)

Anonymous said...

O-oh. I do think you might be in trouble. Must have been 'cause the water was running.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

okay, Millie, I'm certain that's not what Grr, Midnight & Cocoa had in mind when they invented TP Thursday....

...then again, knowing those three, maybe it was...!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Running water has that effect on people, but we didn't know it did on cats too! We don't play with tp either and mom said shes not going to give us any ideas!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We don't play wif the tp eifur. But TEMPTAYSHUNS are our favrit!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, running water may have made yoo hafa go, but in the sink. If I did that momma would haf a niption fit.
Sadie

Anonymous said...

Silly Millie,
Sinks are for sitting/laying in not for peeing.

I like to rip up the TP. 'specially when I'm mad at my person, like if she has to work overtime and my dinner is late.

---Beezer

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just had to go ... right then! I'll bet it was the running water!

Anonymous said...

At least you did it while the water was running, so it all got washed away. That's a neat trick. How did you manage it without getting all wet?

Millie said...

OK everybody, first, Gizzy drinks from the water the Lady leaves running for us. Second, I get my paws wet. It doesn't bother me. I pee'd in the big rain box once after the Lady got out of it. I was so excited, and I had to go, so I went. At least it wasn't on her bed or something.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

must haf been the sownd of running water wot did it.We used to tear up toilit payper when we wuz little kitties, but not now.