Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nip!


Today's Petting Time: 1 minute

The Lady refreshed the Nip in my new mink mouse. Oh, it is so much fun now. I play with it, I bat it in the air, I jump up and down, run around the house with it. The Lady tries to take my picture with it, but I move too fast. Oh well!

When the Lady went to bed last night, she propped the door open just enough for me to fit through. Which I thought was pretty cool. Finally, I could get a chance to sleep someplace without some cat bothering me. But Gizzy pushed his way into the bedroom. That was even better!

He sleeps right in the middle of the Lady's bed. Right in the exact middle! When she can't move, she sits up, slides her hands under him and just MOVES him over to one side. Wanna know what Gizzy does then? Nothing. He just yawns and goes back to sleep.

I was pretty nipped out, and didn't stay in the Lady's room all night.

This picture is of me and Jasmine, about as close as we ever get. She's on the desk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear the nip in your mouse has been refreshed! Notice how that desk is pink - Skeezix would love it!

Millie said...

Yeah, I was throwing the mouse around one day and it landed in one of our water bowls. It's not much fun when it's wet.

Anonymous said...

We are glad that you are having so much fun with Mink Mouse. Our Meowmie loves it when we sleep on the bed. Even though she looks pretty uncomfortable contorted around us.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

There is nothing in this world like fresh nip!! I love it!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

A mink mouse! Wow, Millie, how neat. You are really a lucky little girl.

Anonymous said...

Millie, it must feel nice to have reign over the counter! I'm glad your lettin ur person pet u more. I'm startin to like pettin a bit more too... mostly when I'm sleepy tho.