Friday, November 24, 2006

Formerly Feral Friday

Today's Petting Time: 2 minutes

Yesterday was kinda scary for me. I know the Lady and her Mom and Mr Karate, but there were a couple big guys here I didn't know. So I avoided the noise and found someplace quiet to nap. Later, the Lady gave us turkey and pumpkin. I liked the turkey, but none of us liked the pumpkin. (Sorry, Kimo & Sabe)

This morning I was birdwatching.
Can you see the birdies in the bushes outside the window? I was watching them for a long time before the Lady figured out where they were. I may be formerly feral, but I am still a Cat, and that means I am a Hunter at heart.

5 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

We have a nice bird bush outside out front window too! Birdwatching is one of the delights of being a cat!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so lucky to be able to watch the birdies. They look yummie, I think they will taste like turkey.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yu enjoy yur purrty view Millie.

*Abby

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Millie, I too love watching the birdies. It has been 2 years since I was rescued, but when those birdies land on the sill, I remember being a Hunter.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yur right. We all haf that hunter instinct. That's why we love playing wif the fev-vers so much.