Friday, November 03, 2006

Formerly Feral Friday # 3

How lucky am I to have found such a great place to live. I have a bestest cat friend, Gizzy; an older cat (Jasmine) to teach me The Rules, and a nice Lady to take care of me and give me special Beef Treats. This place has lots of great places to hide and nice places to climb and warm places to nap. It is also big enough for me to run around at top speed.

You can see my bowl of crunchies and my very special new favorite toy from my friends Bubbles and Mrs B. And yeah, you can see me eating my treats right out of the Lady's hand.

Isn't that special.

6 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Millie, that is so cool. You are one lucky little formerly feral. Oh, and just don't bite the hand that feeds you. Unless she likes that kinda thing.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Millie! I'm so glad you haf a good furever home too. Today is my purfday and it falls on formerly feral friday. I can't believes 2 years ago right now, I didn't haf a home. Now I haf a great one.
We are soooooooooo lucky

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet Millie. We formerly ferals are all so lucky that we found such great forever homes.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so glad you got a good home. I wish all ferals could get good homes!

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh! Treats! Oh can I come to your house Millie! Beef treats are so yummy! I'd eat them offa most anything!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Mini

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The right Big Thing will always make life better. We like ours a lots!