Friday, October 27, 2006

Formerly Feral Friday # 2

You would not think I am formerly feral if you came to visit me now. I am quite curious about new people, and I even sniff their hands. I let them play with me and give me treats. The Lady can pet me now when I am waiting to be fed, and I don't mind getting close to her. I like it when she gives me scritches on my neck. I even purr for her. I greet her at the door when she gets back from hunting every day, and I follow her around and watch as she gets my dinner ready. If she isn't moving fast enough, I mew to encourage her. She's learning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, we are so glad that you are allowing the Lady to pet you. It sounds like you are starting to enjoy your forever home. In no time you will be a lap cat, just like formerly feral Bubbles! We love seeing this picture of you and the mink mouse.

Anonymous said...

Oh Millie, we just knew everything would work out fine. We're so happy for you and your family!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay Millie. As a formerly feral, now muched loved and loving kitty, I say "hoorah" for you. Wait till it gets cold and she puts a blankie on her lap and you can crawl under it and be warm and they rub your neck and scritch your ears and...oops got carried away there. We're really happy for you.
Zippy, Sadie and Speedy

Victor Tabbycat said...

That sounds great. Moms are really nice. Dads too. I fink you're almost tamer than Bonnie, an she was nefur feral. I like yur toy, too. Yur such a purty girl!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those beans sure don't learn fast enough, do they?

Mattingly said...

Oh Millie you are another one of those great stories. And you are turning into such a pretty lady kitty. You are about Harlie's age I think and it's nice to watch a similar looking kitty grow up next to her! We're so glad your lady's patience has been paying off!