Thursday, September 21, 2006

my favorite little toys








I have a lot of toys, but there are a few that I really love playing with. I love batting them around. Some of them make really neat noises. Can you guess which one is my current favorite?

In case you can't tell, there is a super ball, a pencil with a special grip for the Lady, who has artheritis (oops) arthritis in her hand, um, a pink mousie stuffed with nip, a pill bottle filled with popcorn kernels, a pack of earplugs, a piece of velcro tape rolled into a loop and a ping pong ball. I had an aluminum foil ball, but it got squished.

I really wanted to put a picture of Gizzy because he is my most favorite of all but the Lady says he is not a toy and besides, all these toys are little and he is big.

4 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Skeeter: Ooh, I like that red thingie. I bet I could get a paw in it. LC likes the little pilly boxy thing, too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We think your favorite is either the nip mousie or the red velcro thingy.

Ayla said...

Those are all great toys. The Mom used to fill the pill bottles and old film containers with pennies and let us play with them when I was a kitten. Now I'll just stick with my catnip ball.

The Crew said...

My favorite toy would be the mouse, but actually I'd play with everything!

Your friend
Misty E.