Saturday, September 30, 2006

me, Me, ME!




Okay, Okay, Okay! Enough about Jasmine and Mr Karate, and Gizzy and the Lady. Let's bring this blog back to ME! You'd think I was a second class catizen around here. Sheesh! I...

... uh oh, excuse me for a minute...

Ahem. Oops. That was Gizzy telling me not to get "my whiskers in a twist" because this blog has given Jasmine a lot of attention lately. She is an Older Cat and she Rules, and she lives her too, and has been for a lot longer than me, so I have to be nice.

All right. Uh, that means I have to write about something else. Hm. Oh yeah! The Lady was working in the sewing room. She worked there all afternoon and late into the night. She worked there really late last night too. That machine in there really got a workout. The worktable is very smooth. I ran onto it to see what was happening, and I landed on this thing she was making, and the thing and I slid right off the table. After that I spent my time in the cat hammock (as you can see).

The Lady said I should show off my famous leg. See, I am holding it out so all of you who had a hand in fixing it can see how good it looks. The Lady helped with it too.

And she bought me a bag of balls today. They are red. They don't bounce too good, and they don't roll all that well either. And the Lady keeps them on the kitchen counter, not where I can play with them easily. I don't understand, because when she buys me a new toy, she always gives it to me right away.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your leg looks really well now! And I think those balls are for the humans, not you. Mom called them ap pills so I don't think you want pills anyway, especially as big as they are!

Fat Eric said...

I don't think you will find those balls very bouncy either. Your leg looks so good, Millie! My mum helped to fix your leg too, so many people did! I would like one of those cat hammocks but my mum doesn't think they have designed one that would bear my weight - how rude!

Just Ducky said...

Mum broughted home some of those balls yesterday too. Yellow ones she called Golden Supremes and red ones called Honeycrisp. She won't let me play with them, but she eats them!

Meowers from Missouri said...

hello, little bionic baby! we are proud to see the pretty leg that we own part of attached to such a cutie! we hope you live to run and play on it for many, many years!

yeah, what grrr said--those balls are 'way fun to claw-stick and even put the bitey on--there's sweet liquid inside and you can lick it off your toez and mouth fur!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Millie you are such a beautiful kitty. And thanks for showing off your leg. It looks great.

Teri said...

Oh Sweetie, I am soooo happy to see your beautiful leg. It is nice to see that the surgery and repair didnt alter the way it works or looks. I think a whole lot of poodins can agree with me when I say that never have we spent money that made us happier.

Max said...

Those balls are fun to knock off the counter. So are the ones that People call "potatoes." It annoys people, so that's twice the fun...