Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Growing Up


The Lady thinks I've grown. She knows I've gained weight. She thinks my body is longer, she thinks my body fits the size of my head. I dunno about that. I think that sounds really weird. I think I'm just the right size. I can fit all kinds of places the big cats can't.

Any-way, she took a bunch of pictures tonight. She got really close up with the camera. She doesn't like to take pictures of us cats with the flash because she thinks our eyes look like jewels or headlights. But taking pictures without the flash means sometimes the pictures come out fuzzy because us cats don't like to sit still. And us black and white kitties are hard to photograph because we are, well, black and white. The Lady says our black fur looks really dark and our white fur gets "blown out." I don't know what that means, either. Anyway, here's a really nice picture of me and we also updated the picture in my profile.

Of course I'm still pestering Gizzy, teasing Jasmine, jumping on the table, and letting the Lady pet me a little bit when I am eating my stinky goodness. Life is pretty good.

see ya!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Millie you are so petty! Just a beautiful, happy cat. You are indeed a lucky cat.

Hot(M)BC said...

We finks you're just right too. You're furry purrty!

Pumpkin said...

Millie, yu iz growing up so fast! Purrty soon yu won't be able to fit in the small places. I'm still the smallest in MY fambly so I gets in places nobody else can get to like under the microwave stand. My paper balls try to hide under there and I haff to go get them.

Pumpkin

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Millie, you are just perfect. You get prettier every day. If you already weren't a famous internet celebrity, you would be just because you are so cute.

Fargo said...

Millie, you look beautiful. Great picture!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lovely picture Millie. Very Professional looking!

The Crew said...

We're probably about the same size! I'm about 5 months now but I don't know how much I weigh. Mom says I'm growing right before her eyes. She's right...I am feeling very tall today!

Your friend
Misty E.