Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday follies

People really ARE strange. The SAME two guys with the sticks… I mean the same two guys that played tennis last night are playing AGAIN tonight. The talking heads said it was raining, but it isn’t raining here.

The Lady has been yawning all evening. You’d think she’d take a nap, but no-o-o-o, she’s in her chair with the lapbox, tippy-tapping away. She said something about a vacation. Doesn’t mean a thing to me.

Gizzy and I have been playing together. He hasn't been hissing at me as much, so we have been having a little fun. Here we are tonight on the Lady's chair.

7 comments:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, this is a cute picture. Are you going on vacation Millie?

Millie said...

Me? I'm not going anywhere. I'm pretty sure the Lady's not going anywhere either. She actually takes a vacation to watch this Tennnis.

Anonymous said...

Millie, I can't tell you how happy I am to see you're doing so well!

Pumpkin said...

HA, I just KNEW that you would eventually win Gizzy over so that he'd become your big brother! Way to go, Millie!

Linda

Hot(M)BC said...

It looks like you and Gizzy are havin fun. WTG Millie!

Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom & dad went out to this place they go when mom wants to eat food that she didn't make, and they saw that man named Andre on the big screen with his hand sticks batting that little ball around and she says she thinks he has aged delici-shush-ly.

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is such a cute picture! Little millie hanging on with her back claws, getting a grip, ready to bear down when that big ole Gizzy pounces!
ps: we ignore mom when she gets those old lady hormonal surges!