Friday, August 25, 2006

New Toy and Boy

The Lady brought me this neat new toy. It bounces and rattles and it's feathery. And it's pink. It is lots of fun. As soon as she took it out of the bag I wanted it. But Jasmine went over and started playing with it!!! I tried to be patient and after Jasmine went away and I got to play with it myself.

Then another people came over. It was a Him. The Lady called him "My baby" which was pretty funny considering he is WAY bigger than she is. I played with him for a while. He was nice. Gizzy liked him a lot. I think he was Gizzy's person when Gizzy was little. It's hard to imagine Gizzy little. It's hard to imagine Him little!

4 comments:

Max said...

Awesome toy! Buddah likes toys like that, too. Mostly I like ti when Buddah plays with toys like that 'cause it means he's leaving me alone :)

Millie said...

Oh yes, it is an awesome toy. The Lady said she stood in front of the cat toys wall at the store and thought they were all boring. But she looked around the store in different places and found this one. She said she knew right away it would be perfect for me. It was only four dollars.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, that looks like a very nice toy. You are such a lucky kitty to have such cool toy.

momsbusy said...

it was very nice of you to let jasmine play with it first. you are getting to be a very grown up kitty.