Thursday, August 31, 2006

Instruction Manual


The Lady's been muttering something about a cat manual. I don't know what that's all about, so I did a Google search. Here's what I came up with: C.A.T. Manual. I'm still not quite sure what this has to do with me, butI thought I'd share it with you.

The Lady's watching the guys hitting the yellow ball with sticks on the blue courts. You know, I like to play with a ball as much as the next cat, but even I am not interested in doing it for more than three hours at a time. In fact, even watching these guys (as you can see me doing in the picture) is making me tired. I need a nap...

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Our mommy was routing for the old bald guy who was hitting the yellow ball with the sticks on the blue courts.
Love the pikshur MIllie - you are a furry purrty girl.

How is Jasmine?

Ayla said...

Ya the Mom and me like to watch it too. It's called Tennis though I have no idea why. The Mom was rooting for the old bald guy too. I think I remember him but he had lots of hair at one point. What you need to do is get a big TV and then it's really fun to watch the ball go back and forth.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We were watching the little yellow ball last night, and it made us think of you. Hope you had fun, well I think your Lady had fun, but maybe a little boring for cats.
You look too cute on your blue blankie!

Hot(M)BC said...

You're looking purrtier all the time, though. I don't know about the guys with the sticks either. Mom laughed really hard at the C.A.T. Manual. Big deal.

Purrrrrs,
Boni