Thursday, August 10, 2006

Busy



Oh look, you guys all want to see what I look like. Well the Lady took this of me while I was eating.

And hey, that's the THIRD time I got tagged. Enough already! The lady wants to go to bed and I won't be able to use the computer after that. You'll just have to wait till later. The Lady works with computers all day and she says she has no interest in being connected to one at home all the time, so I gotta get her when she's in a good mood, and she's still moaning about getting to bed early.

And here's a beauty pose for you gentleman kitties... honestly the Lady's as bad as the papparazzi.

3 comments:

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Millie, let the Lady get some nap-sies tonight. So that she can post even more pictures of you tomorrow. :-)
You are such a pretty kitty.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, you sure are growing up Millie. It's nice to see more of you. I'm glad that your leg healed so well, that must have been some T.E.D (the evil doctor) that you saw. We are so glad that Malcolm rescued you and Lynne gave you a furever home.

Emma's Kat said...

Your markings are just beautiful, Millie! I love your "ying yang" back legs (one white & one black)...Okay almost ying yang. And it looks like your front ones have almost the same markings! How cool!